- 140-170 INR
- 24 Months
- Continuous Hot Air Drying Technology
- No additives or chemicals added
Premium Quality Green Chili Powder Or Mirch Powder
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are offering our clients supreme quality Green Chilli Flakes, that can be used with vegetables, chicken, pork, chutneys, pasta, beef, salads, stew and noodles. The offered flakes add spicy tangy taste to your food. Free from foreign material, the offered Green Chilli Flakes are processed using unique Advanced low Temperature Cold Drying Technology(LTCD).
Natural light Green
Pure and Natural free from artificial color
6 % max
Store in cool and dark place away from Moisture
GREEN CHILLI POWDER:
- Green chilli powder is the result of drying fresh picked green chilli peppers, removing the stems, and then grinding into a powder.
- It is widely used in dry soups mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable mixes, the offered powder is known for its extended shelf life and spicy taste.
- Green Chile Salad Dressing
- Green Chile Spice Blend
- Incorporate into hamburger, or homemade sausage.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Add to fritter batters.
- Sprinkle over sliced cucumber with a touch of salt.
- Add to guacamole for a touch of green chilli flavour.
- Pipavav, Mundra, Nava Sheva, Ahemdabad ICD
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 10 KG, 20 KG
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- FSSAI, APEDA, SPICE BOARD ,FDA
Corporate Office : No. 38, Raghuvir Estate, Road no: 52, Nr. Canal, Odhav Road, Odhav,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India